This is an interesting read by writer Derek B Miller over on Janet A. Rudolph’s blog Mystery Fanfare. Miller’s novel Norwegian by Night won the CWA “New Blood” Dagger Award and in this piece he explores the idea of genre and interpretation by different agents, markets and cultures.
- Team Gunnhildur
- #BlogTour Quentin Bates- Cold Malice “Bates consistently draws on his own experiences of living and working in Iceland, providing a real grounded feel and heightened sense of realism to his books.” @graskeggur
- A Year of Orenda – The Creak On The Stairs by Eva Björg Ægisdóttir
- Cold Malice, by Quentin Bates – book review
- Cold Malice by Quentin Bates #NordicNoir #ColdMalice #TeamGunnhildur #review #Iceland #IcelandNoir
- The oldest bookshop in the world – or why Indie bookshops need your help. Now.
- The Locked Up Festival July 2-4 #crimefiction #festival #lockedup2020
- Inlands by Elin Willows – Already a movie! #Review #Sweden #Nordic
- Sister, by Kjell Ola Dahl – book review — Cafe thinking
- Kjell Ola Dahl- Sister #BlogTour — Raven Crime Reads