Following from the confectionary cox post, it seems that how TV works informs our understanding of the fascination with Nordic noir. Clearly content is important; but maybe form is too? I recall McLuhan’s observation in this vein that ‘ the medium is the message’: in other words that form is not silent; it frames content and what gets said.
- Team Gunnhildur
- #BlogTour Quentin Bates- Cold Malice “Bates consistently draws on his own experiences of living and working in Iceland, providing a real grounded feel and heightened sense of realism to his books.” @graskeggur
- A Year of Orenda – The Creak On The Stairs by Eva Björg Ægisdóttir
- Cold Malice, by Quentin Bates – book review
- Cold Malice by Quentin Bates #NordicNoir #ColdMalice #TeamGunnhildur #review #Iceland #IcelandNoir
- The oldest bookshop in the world – or why Indie bookshops need your help. Now.
- The Locked Up Festival July 2-4 #crimefiction #festival #lockedup2020
- Inlands by Elin Willows – Already a movie! #Review #Sweden #Nordic
- Sister, by Kjell Ola Dahl – book review — Cafe thinking
- Kjell Ola Dahl- Sister #BlogTour — Raven Crime Reads