Montalbano has his house by the sea and so does Wallander. Salvo’s house is warm and full of light and Kurt’s is atmospheric bordering on gloomy but I’d take either. Both detectives spend a lot of time wandering and pondering and gazing out to sea. I don’t know what it is about houses by the sea but the vast expanse of view seems to promote thinking!
- Call for Papers
- Fargo, Series 3
- #ButeNoir2017: A wee trip doon the watter!
- Nordic Noir @North Finchley
- Nordic favourites at #Tidelines Book Festival this September
- Top of the Lake 2 – Dark stuff from down under.
- Nordic Bakery’s Font and Flavour
- Bravo Dicte! – #Dicte Crime Reporter
- Arnaldur Indridason, candidato islandés al mejor ‘noir’ nórdico de 2017
- #Cardinal – Canadian Noir