I don’t know about anyone else, but when I watch these shows I want to go to Ikea and redesign my house. I am particularly fond of the chandelier hanging above the dining room tables. I think the lighting adds to the mood of the scenes.
- Team Gunnhildur
- #BlogTour Quentin Bates- Cold Malice “Bates consistently draws on his own experiences of living and working in Iceland, providing a real grounded feel and heightened sense of realism to his books.” @graskeggur
- A Year of Orenda – The Creak On The Stairs by Eva Björg Ægisdóttir
- Cold Malice, by Quentin Bates – book review
- Cold Malice by Quentin Bates #NordicNoir #ColdMalice #TeamGunnhildur #review #Iceland #IcelandNoir
- The oldest bookshop in the world – or why Indie bookshops need your help. Now.
- The Locked Up Festival July 2-4 #crimefiction #festival #lockedup2020
- Inlands by Elin Willows – Already a movie! #Review #Sweden #Nordic
- Sister, by Kjell Ola Dahl – book review — Cafe thinking
- Kjell Ola Dahl- Sister #BlogTour — Raven Crime Reads