Apparently writer David Hewson (The Times/Sunday Times/contemporary crime fiction writer) wrote the novelisation of the first 2 seasons of The Killing and will speak at the Aye Write Glagsow Book Festival on 15 April 2013. I wonder what these novels are like. Anyone seen or read them?
- Call for Papers
- Fargo, Series 3
- #ButeNoir2017: A wee trip doon the watter!
- Nordic Noir @North Finchley
- Nordic favourites at #Tidelines Book Festival this September
- Top of the Lake 2 – Dark stuff from down under.
- Nordic Bakery’s Font and Flavour
- Bravo Dicte! – #Dicte Crime Reporter
- Arnaldur Indridason, candidato islandés al mejor ‘noir’ nórdico de 2017
- #Cardinal – Canadian Noir