We had a lovely lunch to discuss the end of The Killing 3 series. Lots of lovely scandinavian inspired food and good chat. I must admit there was some talk of Montalbano too beacause we all love that series! We previoulsy had a Montalbano lunch on an Italian theme. We have even been known to have a sweepstake on a particular aspect of the final episode!
- Team Gunnhildur
- #BlogTour Quentin Bates- Cold Malice “Bates consistently draws on his own experiences of living and working in Iceland, providing a real grounded feel and heightened sense of realism to his books.” @graskeggur
- A Year of Orenda – The Creak On The Stairs by Eva Björg Ægisdóttir
- Cold Malice, by Quentin Bates – book review
- Cold Malice by Quentin Bates #NordicNoir #ColdMalice #TeamGunnhildur #review #Iceland #IcelandNoir
- The oldest bookshop in the world – or why Indie bookshops need your help. Now.
- The Locked Up Festival July 2-4 #crimefiction #festival #lockedup2020
- Inlands by Elin Willows – Already a movie! #Review #Sweden #Nordic
- Sister, by Kjell Ola Dahl – book review — Cafe thinking
- Kjell Ola Dahl- Sister #BlogTour — Raven Crime Reads